Property and Facilities Management
- Managers and support staff are available during regular operation hours from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. For full service management services, after hour emergency calls can be directed to a 24/7 hotline which is monitored by our property management team.
- Daily management operations include, but are not limited to: issuing rule violations, coordinating appeals, acting as a point of contact for residents and board members, managing correspondence between homeowners and the board of directors, as well as consistently and continually inspecting the community as determined by the HOA contract.
- Report and request maintenance repair services as needed.
- Negotiate competitive bids for services from the Access Management Group’s pre-qualified vendor database.
- Monitor specified contracted services, such as managing a clubhouse, swim and tennis facilities, street sweeping, and landscaping.